Care & Safety
- Always use commonsense and care.
- Store materials in a safe place and always use care and caution when working with heating torches and gas.
- Always follow instructions provided by manufacturers of appliances.
- Use protective clothing and headwear/eyewear when working with materials.
- Ensure that the workplace is safe and the job securely fastened/set up correctly for a safe and comfortable work environment.
- Remember to take care to avoid fumes from the heated material (especially if working with galvanised steel).
- Ensure a well-ventilated work area is available when using any welding or brazing material.
- Thoroughly wash skin after handling and using welding, brazing and soldering materials.
- Never work on empty fuel or chemical cans.